The Central Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Notification. This notification contains information about the age limit, educational qualification, qualification required to apply for this post, and examination pattern. The new SBI Clerk Notification PDF comprises details about essential dates you need to know before applying for this job.
- Before applying for a position, the candidate must have finished their graduation from a recognised university/college with at least 50% in aggregate for the qualifying examination and passed out of the final year/semester.
- Those in their last year/semester of graduation may also apply provisionally if they meet the other qualifying criteria listed above.
Age limit: 25 years for General category candidates and 30 years for SC/ST candidates & STO OCs applying under the “General Category” category.
SBI Clerk Notification
- SBI Clerk Notification Pdf
- Eligibility criteria for applying for the post: Must have passed the 12th class examination and should be between 18 – 26 years of age (applicants having a minimum of 3 years of banking experience can apply). They must also be able to read and write the English language fluently in addition to Hindi/Urdu language at least with correct pronunciation or accentuated speech pattern that will enable them to communicate effectively with customers without any difficulty during interviews and training sessions conducted by the bank after the selection process is completed successfully followed by written exam followed by interview round which consists of multiple choice questions based on relevant topics related banking sector along with papers based upon current affairs related matters being discussed at present-day politics world economics etc.
SBI Clerk Notification Apply Online
- How to apply for SBI clerk:
- Visit the bank’s official website, click on ‘Apply Online,’ and follow the instructions.
- Where to apply for an SBI clerk?
- You can apply online through the application link provided on the SBI’s website.
- Apply before the last day of application. Those who have used through earlier dates than the last day will be considered last-minute applicants and won’t be allowed to take exams in that batch but may appear in next year’s exam if they qualify in this batch!
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
A minimum age requirement of 20 years old is required for the SBI test, but a maximum age limit of 28. According to the government’s guidelines, candidates may also be granted age relaxations based on their category.
SBI Admit Card
On the SBI website, the Admit Card for the SBI Clerk Exam will be published once the application process has been completed. Students who qualify for the SBI Clerk prelims exam will receive a separate admit card for the main test following the release of the preliminary exam admit cards.
Information about the SBI clerk.
The SBI Clerk Notification is the official notification issued by SBI for filling up vacant posts. This post is a clerical position requiring you to work within the bank’s premises, dealing with all financial transactions and maintaining related records. You need to have proper knowledge about banking transactions, including a collection of deposits, withdrawal transactions, etc., as well as maintaining accounts payable & receivable (A/R) ledger books to ensure the smooth functioning of your department at all times! In addition to this job profile, you will also be required to attend various meetings held by senior officials regarding multiple issues related to business processes or policies so that they can be implemented effectively without any delay or hindrance whatsoever!
SBI Clerk Notification is an important document that can help you know more about the SBI clerk post and provide your details in this post.